Hilton MelbourneSOUTH WHARF
Only a short stroll to the city centre, Etihad Stadium and the booming Business District.
- Yarra River location
- 396 modern rooms
- Trendy retail & café scene
THE HEARTOF MELBOURNE
Explore Victoria’s vibrant capital: dine in bold eateries and rooftop bars; check out some of Australia’s finest cultural and entertainment hotspots, and join the locals at the city’s world-class sporting events.
DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne Flinders Street
Located near the iconic Flinders Street Station, famous bars, shopping and lively nightlife.
- Prime city centre location
- 180 comfortable rooms
- Near exciting landmarks
DISCOVER MELBOURNE ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Melbourne is bursting at the seams with high-end and high-street shopping. Discover designer stores at Emporium or big-name bargains at Direct Factory Outlets near Southern Cross Station. In Flinders Lane you’ll uncover eclectic stores and gift shops, where you can buy a little piece of Melbourne to take home with you.
- Emporium – the largest Australian designer precinct
- Collins Street for high-end fashion
- Flinders Lane for independent boutiques
- DFO South Wharf for bargains!
Stroll through Melbourne’s glorious parks and gardens, or soak up the city’s heritage in fascinating galleries and museums. A short walk from Flinders Street is Federation Square, featuring striking architecture, minimalist open spaces and quirky arts venues. Take a sip of the city’s bold café culture at both classic and trendy coffee houses.
- Queen Victoria & South Melbourne Markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Café Culture – Brunetti’s, St Ali etc.
- National Gallery of Victoria
Melbourne is a haven for partygoers and music lovers, with pubs, cocktail bars and hip venues hosting live bands, theatre productions, comedy nights and more. Melburnians are serious about “the footy” – that’s Australian Rules Football – so make sure you check out a game. Home to Australian Open tennis, cricket and more, Melbourne is the perfect destination for sports fans.
- Cricket at Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Plays and musicals at The Regent Theatre
- Live music at The Forum
- Aussie Rules & sporting events at Etihad Stadium